Thursday, September 12, 2013

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!

Ok well time for my very first ever blog post!

Hello Everyone, 
I am so so happy you have decided to join me on my missions to show the world that rats are AMAZING!!! On my blog and my site i am going to share ton's of rat information, and not just the boring stuff like care and blah blah....I want the world to be able to see first hand how amazing rats are as pets. So I plan on adding tutorials on how to make hammocks, toys, treats, of course rats care and you will get to see dailey my journey with my very own pet rats. Come join me for all the fun, excitement and cuteness I have planned for you and of course my hero's my RAT'S!!! Oh and if there is anything you want to know or see a blog or video on just let me know....I will be more than happy to take request! 

We will cover lots of rat care, but I am a teenager and I want it to be fun most of all and educational too. I recently rescued 5 rats, 3 girls we found out where prego, so soon we will be having a rat naming contest and our very first giveaway! I still have not figured out what or how we will do it but it will for sure have to do with naming 26.....yes 26 baby rats!! So make sure you share and follow me. I will be sure to return the favor. 

Well I have to go now so I can go finish buttons all kids of other cool blogging things, oh and stay posted for new pages being added everyday! We will have a shop(more than likely through weebly I think) also adoptions, rat vets in the area, crafts and even one full page of things to make for your rats. So everyone will have easy access to RATTY GOODNESS and FUN:) I am also working a e-book with my mom about rats. so please please follow and stay tuned. 

Oh so so many ideas going through my head lol, but for real this time I have to go find more blogging goodness, so I can post more ratty goodness hehehehe! One more thing I will also be opening a youtube account for tutorials, and tons of other stuff to. Link soon to come for all the fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment